CPS offers three types of admission options:
1. Day Scholars : These students will bring lunch from home and separate mess hall is provided for them and will go back home by themselves.
2. Day Scholars with School Transportation: This group will be provided transportation facilities from school
3. Regular Boarders: These are students who opt to stay in residential facilities meant provided by Naghma Orooj Memorial Trust. Students have to abide by time table and discipline and are allowed to leave the hostel only during vacations. They are also provided with state of the art mess facility, help from hostel warden and subject teachers for their study. Currently, this group includes students from all part of the country.. Requirements Admission is open to all respective of caste or creed . A copy of the Birth Certificate will be required at the time of admission to LKG/UKG and class 1. Pupils coming from other schools will have to produce a Transfer Certificate issued by the school last attended. Admission will be confirmed after an entrance test.
Central Public School also provide coaching facilities of Medical and Engineering from Cognitive Classes for Class 9th to 12th students . Coaching is run and administered by Naghma Orooj Memorial Trust.
Additional Documents needed at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school (original)
- Progress Report/School Record from the previous school (original)
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Original Marklist
- Four recent passport size photographs.
Our approach has been that of evalute potential of students & help them magnify it to max...